i love food.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dont look back, Dont look forward.

It's so tragic! Today's the last day of the tournament! It's so sad! No more Bernice! arghh! :(
I love badminton tournaments, you get to stay indoors without all that sun and all. ugh. Man it was really good. I felt the best match i actually had was when i partnered Charlene against Tania and Bernice. UGH. I'm so obsessed. I'm tired. I think me and Peiqi keep observing her and she's so adorable. She's so funny! UGH! and what Charlene told me and what i dig up from Tania! HAHAHAHA! I'M OBSESSED I TELL YOU! oh yes, Peiqi was so nice to this Cedar girl cos she cried! So sad lor! We saw her crying then we tried to console her! Oh yes i just remember what Bernice said about the Georgina and her vagina bone tearing splits! HAHAHA I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES BERNICE LA! AHHHHHHHH! hahaha! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home